AIDS Education and Prevention
Integrates public health, psychosocial, sociocultural, and public policy perspectives on issues of key concern nationally and globally. Topic areas include:
- Reports on innovative epidemiological studies.
- Analyses of the full range of risk behaviors and processes.
- Close examinations of the challenges facing particular communities.Descriptions of leading-edge education and prevention initiatives.
- Empirically based reviews of the efficacy of existing programs.
- Special supplements providing in-depth coverage of essential topics.
Publishing frequency: Bi-Monthly
Social Sciences Citation Index
Impact Factor 2017: