Global Health Governance
An open access, peer-reviewed, online journal that provides a platform for academics and practitioners to explore global health issues and their implications for governance and security at national and international levels.
The journal provides interdisciplinary analyses and a vigorous exchange of perspectives that are essential to the understanding of the nature of global health challenges and the strategies aimed at their solution. The Journal is particularly interested in addressing the political, economic, social, military and strategic aspects of global health issues.
The purview of Global Health Governance includes:
- Biological weapons and bioterrorism;
- New and re-emerging diseases and their global impacts;
- Demographic and epidemiological transitions and their implications on peace and stability;
- Politics of public health and health care
- Interplay between health and development
Ethical and legal dimensions of health governance
- National and international responses to global health challenges
- Role of NGOs and private sector in promoting global health
Publishing frequency: Semi-annually