Journal of the International AIDS Society
The JIAS welcomes submissions on HIV-related topics from across all scientific disciplines, including but not limited to:
- Basic and biomedical sciences
- Behavioural sciences and epidemiology
- Clinical sciences
- Health economics and health policy
- Operations research and implementation sciences
- Social sciences and humanities, including political sciences and media
The JIAS prioritizes submissions from operational research and implementation science as publication of such material can provide valuable information on various algorithms for monitoring and providing support for comprehensive, yet affordable and sustainable treatment, prevention and care programmes in different contexts.
Submission of HIV research carried out in low- and middle-income countries is strongly encouraged.
Publishing frequency: Continuous
Human Immunodeficiency Virus
Science Citation Index
Impact Factor 2017: